Reporting to the Director of IT the Application Developer will work with a dynamic team to design, develop, integrate, and support various business processes and applications which are in-line with our company e-business strategy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To design, develop, maintain, and support business processes in our web/database middleware environment which including data orchestration, data mapping, and error handling.
- To do application or system integrations, development, and deployment of various .Net applications and SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) packages based on business requirement documentations.
- To administrate, setup, configure our Online Store Front based on each e-business process or application.
- To document and manage applications/packages and their source codes regularly
- All other responsibilities as assigned
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Microsoft certified professional or working toward certification (MCSD for web application development) will be considered first.
- At least 3 years of in-depth experience in Software development with a focus on web development in Microsoft Windows environment.
- At least 3 years of experience in SQL database design related to application developments.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 200320052010
- Familiar with the latest Microsoft .Net Framework
- Microsoft BI and report technology: SSIS , SSRS, and SQL server business intelligent Studio
- Good at application development and integration in Service Oriented Architecture
- Server skills: Familiar with IIS and FTP setup, configuration in Windows 2008 R2
- Database skills: Database schema design (tables, view, store procedures, triggers) in SQL server 2005 to 2008.
- Application Security enhancement skills: SSL, Authentication with certificate
- Web application architecture experience required
- Visual Source Safe and Team Foundation server
- Advanced knowledge of preflight duties in a Windows environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong self-sufficiency and initiative working on various projects
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Location: North GTA