Our client, a Vancouver printer, providing BC businesses with a single source solution for their printing requirements is looking for a Digital Press Operator.
We are searching for a passionate, detail-oriented Digital Press Operator to keep the presses rolling! You will be running a Ricoh 7110 and 9210 to print common short-run items such as brochures, binders, booklets, business cards, forms, etc.
- Set up, adjust, and run press in accordance to job specifications
- Monitor press during runs to ensure consistency and make adjustments as needed.
- Visually inspect the final product to confirm adherence to the job specifications
- Prioritize projects by delivery date to ensure product is completed in time
- Work with our team to leverage new automation systems to help improve efficiency
- Perform routine maintenance daily and/or as needed
- 2+ years of print experience, preferably with digital presses.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Team player, with a positive attitude.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Curiosity and desire to learn from others & share ideas.
- Ability to manage your time effectively and work independently.
- Interest in sustainability, saving trees, and reducing carbon emissions.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Vacation Benefits
- Health Benefits (Extended healthcare, dental, life and accident insurance, etc.)
- Training and Professional Development
- Fully Equipped Lunchroom and Patio
- Company-sponsored Social Activities