Who we are:
A leader in digital print in the northern GTA looking for the right fit for an ever-expanding digital print department. We consistently invest in the latest technologies both in hardware and software to help our employees deliver the best they can for our clients each and every day
Who you are:
- An energetic highly motivated experienced digital print operator who has a desire to be an industry “Top Gun”
- You embrace the challenges and work through them either as a team or independently. You understand that the
- digital print industry will have a place for exceptional people with a thirst to learn. Experience on high-quality
- colour equipment including inkjet a bonus.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Make appropriate and productive order release decisions at the workstation.
- Ensure required resources are available in order to complete job (media, etc).
- Perform basic maintenance of equipment.
- Calibrate stocks required for daily workload.
- Evaluate output and make adjustments to obtain the desired level of image quality.
- Work with batching system to print and prioritize jobs by due date
Skills / Experience:
- Strong computer skills.
- 3-5 years experience in colour press operation/printing/print finishing.
- Previous experience operating, maintaining and troubleshooting digital press equipment.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Flexible and able to adapt to changes required in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work efficiently in a team environment with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care