The Digital Program Manager is responsible for the development, launch and ongoing execution of Print & Marketing digital solutions, including company website and a variety of internal applications that support the customer & associate journey. Representing the interests of the business, this is a highly collaborative role, working alongside a variety of stakeholders including print solutions, marketing, IT development and production workflow leaders. In this exciting role, you will become immersed in how customers and associates interact with our digital solutions and will leverage those insights to execute strategies that promote user experience, increased conversion & elevate the effectiveness and efficiency of our portfolio of solutions. Each day will be fast-paced, challenging, rewarding and meaningful and you will be inspired to bring your best, every day.
Specifically, you will:
- Ensure successful delivery of the Omni channel commerce platform projects – enabling sales digitally through web, mobile and kiosk.
- Be responsible for delivery of specific components of the required systems, processes, data and change management to support digital commerce, working closely with the IT, Digital and Store Operations teams.
- Work with business and IT project teams and stakeholders to scope, size and articulate project concepts into clear project objectives, plans, and viable delivery approaches
- Be responsible for developing project plans at a task, milestone and resource level, and engaging the team to identify project issues, project risks, contingency plans and implications and manage those activities
- Design and build processes and controls to integrate new digital capabilities sustainably into the business
- Create, maintain and conduct reporting across multiple platforms to extract key insights & learnings for future development.
- Managing allocation and optimization of programs budgets.
- Ensure legal / data privacy teams are on board to ensure adequate data control measures and standard reporting.
Some of what you need
- 7+ years of experience in Loyalty/ retention, especially with a B2C program
- Post-secondary education related to e-Commerce, Marketing or Business Studies
- Able to serve as a liaison between both business and technical teams to drive effective, timely solutions that fulfill both strategic and operational needs
- Experience in all phases of a Software Development LifeCycle (SDLC) and non-technology project lifecycle including the identification of the business problem, business case and project plan development through project management and closeout.
- A passion for consumers insights and developing programs to harness opportunities to strengthen value and retention
- Familiarity and experience with Agile and/or Waterfall software development methodologies
- Strong presentation, communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills, adaptive and a high business acumen
- Solutions finder
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: mid- $80K range
- AnnualBonus: 15% of salary at target
- Full Benefit package after 90-days (prescription, health, dental, vision)
- 3 weeks of vacation
- RRSP matching up to 3% of salary contributions