Our customer is a dynamic Direct Mail Production Company in Markham that executes direct mail and fulfillment programs and is known for the great care they take with clients and employees alike, is looking for someone to join its busy Data team. In this full-time role, you will prepare electronic impositions and layouts for both static and variable print and prepare client proofs.
- 3 years of experience with InDesign and the Adobe suite of products
- 3 years of experience in the direct mail and print industry
- Experience with composition software tools – Xmpie preferably
- The ability to handle a high volume of work with excellent accuracy
- Attention to detail and process adherence
- Flexibility in a rapidly changing environment
- Great verbal and written skills
- Experience running laser equipment is a bonus
Why Should You Apply?
- Be part of a great team at an innovative, growing company
- You enjoy having fun at work
- Competitive compensation and health benefits
- We change out your tires Spring and Fall
- Great work environment and culture
You'd be working within a great team, and for a great company that is a leader in its field. We offer an excellent work environment with benefits. In-person role so only local candidates to Markham will be considered.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Salary: $60 – 75K per annum (based on experience) + bonus