Our client is searching for a talented and passionate Director of Operations. This role is instrumental in managing the people, equipment, and processes that make the company stand out from the competition. Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct hiring and scheduling of production staff
- Review production times to ensure efficiencies are met
- Track any production errors and implement process improvements
- Find unique solutions to shorten turnaround times
- Work with ownership to evaluate strategic equipment purchases
- Oversee equipment maintenance
- Maintain supplier relationships
- 4+ years of print industry experience.
- 2+ years of operations management experience.
- Team player, with a positive attitude.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Curiosity and desire to learn from others & share ideas.
- Ability to manage your time effectively and work independently.
(Expected Salary: $80k-$110k)