Our customer, a dynamic, growth-oriented Large Format Digital Printer located in Burlington, Ontario is seeking a new team member for the afternoon shift.
As the afternoon Large Format Press Operator, you will be a key part of the production team who produce Large Format Graphics for Retail, Out of Home, and other applications. Experience is preferred but not necessary for those who are flexible, willing to learn, and mechanically inclined.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Set-up, run, and maintain multiple large format digital presses.
- With an eye for detail, ensure production meets customer and quality specifications.
- Contributing to working in a safe manner and clean environment.
- Assist with various other team duties as required.
- Diploma or degree in a related field an asset but not required.
- Good mechanical, graphical and technological aptitude.
- Experience in the print industry is an asset but not required.
- Capable of lifting up to 50lbs.
- Able to stand, walk, lift, and bend for extended periods of time.
- Must be a team player who is curious and eager to grow.
We strive to build diverse teams that reflect the community in our positive and supportive workplace. COVID-19 considerations: Protocols in place to prioritize individual and team safety.
- Permanent, full-time, or part-time, Monday to Friday day and afternoon shifts available
- $20-$25/hour commensurate with experience
- Shift Premium for afternoons
- Benefits package
In addition to a competitive starting wage, this company offers an excellent benefits package after 3 months of employment. Employees receive on-the-job training and learn about all areas within the company to provide opportunities for career growth.