As a Print Manager, you will oversee the print production processes from intake of orders, order processing, quality assurance process, and delivery. You will manage a leadership team to drive results and productivity within the facility. You will impact the success of the front-line team by ensuring training and development are top priority. You will collaborate with retail partners, sales leaders and team to understand customer requirements to leverage the print facility as their primary volume production pathway. You will be charged with growing sales by providing top quality products, maintaining communication with partners, and delivering within our service level agreement.
- Consistently deliver on established Service Level Agreement (SLA) objectives and foster trust with the network locations
- Accountable for profit and loss (P&L) performance, including tracking and expenses and managing spends to budget.
- Responsible for the direct supervision and development of the management and print team.
- Ownership of the Performance Development Review (PDR) process including timely delivery, action plans are in place, and follow up on the development of associates.
- Manages and ensures the execution of process excellence standards and initiatives.
- Properly use and care for all equipment in compliance with operating instructions; ensure machine and equipment maintenance is occurring in a timely fashion to maximize efficiencies.
- Develops associate schedules to ensure that productivity is maximized, and labour expenses are managed effectively
- Identifies and communicates suggestions for improvements in all areas of business.
- 5-7 years with experience in graphic communication and printing industry with a background in print production
- 3- 5 Years with supervisor/managerial experience
- College or Technical School Diploma in Print Production preferred.
- Salary mid-$60k range
- Annual bonus $8k at target
- 3 weeks vacation
- Full benefits after 90 days
- RSP matching of up to 3% of salary contributions