A rapidly growing newspaper and commercial printer is looking for an experienced sales executive with a background and experience in web offset and direct mail production to help expand a growing graphic communications business.
- Generating new business within the company’s key targeted vertical markets.
- Achieve financial targets established as mutually agreed upon goals.
- Collaborate with management to develop a prospect universe aligned with your personal background, experience, and knowledge as those opportunities align with the organizations.
- Initiate and cultivate ongoing relationships with prospective clients.
- Develop specific knowledge about the client, their brands, and their communications requirements.
- Establish and oversee accurate and timely forecasting of opportunities within the account portfolio.
- Gather competitive information at the account level and have awareness of competitors' products and pricing.
- Actively participate in sales training and commitment to continuous learning.
- Coordinate with the production team to make sure that client’s needs are always met, and all projects are produced with excellence.
- Experience required - 5 + years Graphic Communications.
- Experience in printed business communications with a focus in Publications, Directories, Catalogs, Tourism, and Direct Mail production.
- Strong sales and account management background with national & regional accounts.
- Strong negotiation and closing abilities.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with team members to develop solutions.
- High interpersonal skills and visible positive enthusiasm.
- Proven ability to create and maintain strong long-term relationships with clients and partners.
Education and/or Experience:
- Must have 5+ years in a client facing sales or account management role providing graphic communication.
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business is preferred.
MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint. CRM experience a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
The company offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits including 401(k) and health benefits.
Conditions of Employment:
All job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a drug / background check and sales skill profile tests.