Out Client a full-service packaging, commercial print company located in Toronto is looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative (CSR).
The CSR will be responsible for coordinating client activities and act as a liaison between estimating, data & forms, production, and print production to ensure all orders are processed in a timely manner and that all job components are managed in a cost-effective manner. Previous customer service experience is essential within the printing industry, offset and digital direct mail variable print on demand, warehousing and distribution.
- Provide support to the client to facilitate the execution and planning of projects in whatever capacity is needed
- Responsible for overseeing the client's projects are produced according to the specifications in a timely manner
- Knowledgable about the various processes and capabilities of the plant
Provide clients with detailed schedules of projects and provide daily updates
Responsible for ensuring that the initial estimate and the actual job are in-line and that any deviations are reported to sales and the client as the project changes during production
Ensure that the proper and timely closing of monthly dockets takes place regularly
-Work with outside vendors when needed.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Minimum 7 - 10 years experience as a CSR
- Strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays, and evenings as projects required
- Strong communication skills are essential and the ability to remain calm and organized in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities