Senior Direct Mail Project Manager (Full Time)
Our customer, a client-focused, marketing production services company is growing and is expanding its awesome direct mail team. This company executes direct mail and fulfillment programs and is known for the great care they take with clients and employees alike.
In this role, the successful candidate will be a high performer responsible to represent the clients assigned to them. This entails ownership of direct mail and fulfillment campaigns, including but not limited to work back schedules receipt, communication of instructions to all departments, approvals from clients as required, mailing as scheduled, and invoicing.
Ongoing positive working relationships with clients would be expected to encourage growth in these existing accounts.
- Must possess 5 plus years’ experience in the direct mail industry
- Print Management experience is a bonus
- Exceptional knowledge and experience in data, composition, digital printing, bindery and lettershop
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Represent both client and internal stakeholders, ensuring smooth execution of direct mail programs
- Own DM Project Execution from inception to completion
- Ensure documentation is completed accurately for operations
- Respond to clients in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise across all delivery areas to ensure smooth project delivery, on time and on budget
Why Should You Apply?
- Be part of a great team at an innovative, growing company
- You enjoy having fun at work
- Competitive compensation and health benefits.
- We change out your tires Spring and Fall.
- Great work environment and culture
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Salary: $60 – 75K per annum (based on experience) + bonus