Position: Solution (Sales) Consultant
Reports to: CEO/VP Sales & Customer Success (in the future)
Our client, a marketing solutions and print provider is looking for an experienced Solution Consultant with a solid understanding of direct mail products along with data and digital services to sell solutions to the financial, insurance, retail, and not-for-profit industries.
Your responsibilities will include:
- New business prospecting and development, including cold calling, lead follow-up, opportunity qualification, scheduling, and conducting client introductions and face-to-face client meetings.
- Preparing presentations, proposals, and value propositions.
- Celebrating new logos acquisitions
- Handling some existing accounts and increasing their revenue and profitability.
- Continuously growing to cross-sell and up-sell for all accounts
- Develop mutually beneficial long-term partnerships with customers/prospects
- Meeting or exceeding annual budget and gross margin targets
- Ensuring pipeline and account activities are updated in the CRM
- Promote the company’s vision and values in every interaction.
Your skills will include:
- A professional, driven by the thrill of success and guided by a solution-driven mindset
- A passion for business development and a desire to win in a team environment.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels internally and externally
- Strong listening and problem-solving skills focused on customer ROI
- Good presentation skills and the ability and instinct to close deals
- 3-10 years of consultative sales experience, with emphasis and proven success in developing and maintaining new accounts.
- Experience with SaaS sales is an asset (subscription-based sales)
- Domain expertise in financial, insurance, retail, and not-for-profit industries would be considered a strong asset.
- Knowledge of document management, marketing, and/or print-related industry experience would be considered assets
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, and experience using a CRM program.
Compensation & Benefits:
- OTE guarantee for the first 3 months
- Commissions accelerators for performance over annual quota
- Inclusion in the company benefits plan
- Retention Bonus plan (after 18 – 24 months)
- Company provided laptop, mileage reimbursement, and phone allocation