CFR Vice President & Business Development Specialist
Behind every great company is a team of great people.
At Connecting for Results (CFR), our people are the foundation of our business and we want you to get to know them better. In this series, we’re highlighting the many talents of our team members.
With expertise across the printing industry, one commonality is:
Knowledge + Experience = Results
Today, we’re highlighting the talents of our Vice President and Business Development Specialist, Sean Twomey.
Sean is a multidisciplinary creative strategist and print and publishing executive. A leader in business development and mergers and acquisitions (M&A), his experience spans the graphic arts industry from strategic planning, integration, and supply chain management to finance, marketing, administration, and general management. Throughout his career, he has developed deep expertise in the printing, publishing, and forestry sectors.
With a specialty in M&A, Sean has a track record of successful deals worldwide as well as creating exponential sales growth for his clients. Results include generating $5.6 billion in 50 public and private acquisitions and achieving sales growth of $8.4 billion with over 350 executed multi-year sales contracts.
In his role at Connecting for Results, Sean helps to expand the company’s reach and client base throughout the USA. With his expertise in business growth and transformation, Sean assists CFR clients through every stage of the M&A process from opportunity analysis to post-sale integration and success.
He also provides support in the following areas:
- Business Planning & Development
- Operational Efficiency
- Asset Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Some of Sean’s recent projects include:
- Strategic and operational consulting with a western US newspaper printer. Recommendations on sales focus and equipment were implemented. A specialty senior sales executive was recruited and hired to execute the plan.
- Acquisition reviews:
- A proposed purchase of a specialty pulp mill. The recommendation was against the investment given the identified cost structure and production limitations.
- A proposed roll-up in a print segment is currently under review, involving multiple businesses.
- Co-authored an article with Nicky Milner on Proven Approaches to Solving Labor Challenges.
Sean is based in Stamford, Connecticut USA and is available to help clients throughout North America and beyond. To work with Sean and watch your company grow faster, contact us!