Mergers and acquisitions
- We connect qualified buyers and sellers based on our in-depth knowledge of the printing industry and our expert methodology
- Sellers: we explore all opportunities and create strategies to maximize your valuation
- Buyers: we connect you with qualified, pre-screened candidates that add value from the start
- We provide expertise in accounting, business valuations, legal transactions, human resources, and transition support
- We plan and implement transformational strategies for greater profitability
Our management consulting services are wide ranging and geared for your success
For the graphic communications industry:
- Preparing your company to attract the best valuation
- Screening and market analysis for buying a business
- Managing the post-sale transition phase to maximize results
- Developing succession plans with exit options at the right time
- Executing market analysis and strategies for expanding into new markets
- Generating strategies for business consolidation
For corporations and governments:
- Evaluating all graphics requirements for optimum results and cost-effective print production
- Managing the graphics supply chain from concept to distribution to maximize efficiencies
- This includes an evaluation of what to print and what to communicate using digital channels
- We recruit qualified candidates for sales and senior management positions
- We guide high-level candidates to the right position to maximize results
- We leverage our expertise for you with an exclusive executive mentoring program
- We offer team coaching to maximize effectiveness and achieve results
Our experts have held high-profile leadership positions for many years and have successfully owned, managed, bought and sold businesses. Our services are geared to:
Marketing Services Companies
Government Agencies & Departments
Who we are
Gordon Griffiths and Robert Dale are principals of Connecting for Results.
Gordon is a highly respected corporate leader throughout North America. He has successfully led some of the most hi-profile companies, including Cenveo’s international operations, Quebecor Printing and Ronald’s Printing.
Bob Dale is a thought leader in the graphics industry. He was international manager of all aspects of print and security products at the largest financial institution in Canada. He also owned Pilot Graphic Management Services Inc. focusing on management consulting and transition execution.
Together Gord and Bob have the experience and track record to do what traditional consulting companies cannot do: develop actionable strategies that achieve results! They are backed by a team with extensive knowledge in all areas of strategic and operational management.
Management consulting leader Darren Loken, and business sales strategist Terry Tyler join the organization.
International leader Keith Larson, transformational technology specialist Nicky Milner, and business operations expert Michael O’Connell join the team.
Workflow improvement is a major theme in many industry publications and webinars, and for good reasons. More than 85 per cent of respondents to a recent industry survey indicated that they are dealing with mostly manual processes.
Mergers and acquisitions and business closure activity in 2020 was reduced significantly due to the pandemic, but 2021 is starting to be very robust with a lot of activity happening behind the scenes.
“I have known Gord Griffiths for over 60 years. We attended public school together and our parents were friends. I suspect Gord first became interested in Print as a young man observing our family business,
The Print Industry is a small world and as it happens Gord’s partner Bob Dale, taught our son Jamie who graduated from the Print Program at Ryerson University.
When Gord as a young man, left our little town and went out into the world to find his way, he landed in Owen Sound for his first job at RBW. It came as no surprise that it was not many years before he was President of Canada’s largest Print Company, Quebecor.
Gord’s career has been wide and varied and in spite of people not always believing he could do it, he has succeeded with skill, attitude, integrity and hard work while helping everyone and not ever forgetting his roots.
There is no question that Gordon Griffiths vast experience in the Print Industry will be an asset to anyone using the services of Connecting for Results.”
“We have partnered with CFR to help us get more meaningful industry insights that shape our business strategy. CFR is responsive and effective, contributing positively to our business plans.”
“Gord Griffiths certainly has had a significant impact on my career. We have worked together four times – with Quebecor, St. Joseph, Pareto and Cenveo. Along the way I have learned a number of management lessons from Gord –