Mergers and acquisitions
- We connect qualified buyers and sellers based on our in-depth knowledge of the printing industry and our expert methodology
- Sellers: we explore all opportunities and create strategies to maximize your valuation
- Buyers: we connect you with qualified, pre-screened candidates that add value from the start
- We provide expertise in accounting, business valuations, legal transactions, human resources, and transition support
- We plan and implement transformational strategies for greater profitability
Our management consulting services are wide ranging and geared for your success
For the graphic communications industry:
- Preparing your company to attract the best valuation
- Screening and market analysis for buying a business
- Managing the post-sale transition phase to maximize results
- Developing succession plans with exit options at the right time
- Executing market analysis and strategies for expanding into new markets
- Generating strategies for business consolidation
- Evaluating all graphics requirements for optimum results and cost-effective print production
- Managing the graphics supply chain from concept to distribution to maximize efficiencies
- This includes an evaluation of what to print and what to communicate using digital channels
- We recruit qualified candidates for sales and senior management positions
- We guide high-level candidates to the right position to maximize results
- We leverage our expertise for you with an exclusive executive mentoring program
- We offer team coaching to maximize effectiveness and achieve results
Our experts have held high-profile leadership positions for many years and have successfully owned, managed, bought and sold businesses. Our services are geared to:
Marketing Services Companies
Government Agencies & Departments
Who we are
Gordon Griffiths and Robert Dale are principals of Connecting for Results.
Gordon is a highly respected corporate leader throughout North America. He has successfully led some of the most hi-profile companies, including Cenveo’s international operations, Quebecor Printing and Ronald’s Printing.
Bob Dale is a thought leader in the graphics industry. He was international manager of all aspects of print and security products at the largest financial institution in Canada. He also owned Pilot Graphic Management Services Inc. focusing on management consulting and transition execution.
Together Gord and Bob have the experience and track record to do what traditional consulting companies cannot do: develop actionable strategies that achieve results! They are backed by a team with extensive knowledge in all areas of strategic and operational management.
Selling your company is not a spur-of-the-moment decision. It usually requires two to three to five years to prepare your company for sale so you can achieve the highest possible valuation. When the process is done properly, it can increase the value of your company
Mergers and acquisitions activity in the graphics industry has been pretty steady both here and in the U.S. over the last several years. Periodically a huge deal will dominate the headlines, but many smaller deals regularly close quietly and without too much fanfare.
Many printers and graphic arts firms have expressed an interest in buying other companies as an efficient means of entering new markets or expanding market share in their current segments. According to at least one study from the U.S., about 40% of printers expect
“Gord Griffiths certainly has had a significant impact on my career. We have worked together four times – with Quebecor, St. Joseph, Pareto and Cenveo. Along the way I have learned a number of management lessons from Gord –
Spicers Canada ULC,
“My personal contact with Gord goes back to the McCutcheon Graphics days when Gord was president of Quebecor Printing — I can state categorically that Gord has always treated suppliers with respect and as partners in finding
TC Transcontinental Printing Retail Newspaper Ontario,
“I had the great pleasure of working directly and indirectly for Gord in several different organizations, from the early days at Ronalds Printing through to the massive organization of Quebecor and on to St. Joseph Printing.
I always found Gord to be an excellent communicator and a motivating leader. Gord was instrumental in guiding Ronalds Printing into the commercial market from what was originally a printer of phone books. Some of these Ronalds plants then became the cornerstones for Quebecor Printing in Canada. Gord’s career path continues to flourish as he guided Quebecor to become one of the largest Printers in North America.
These accomplishments would have been more than enough for most people but Gord continued on to help guide St. Joseph Printing and Cenveo through difficult challenges within the Printing industry and somehow found the time to build a $125 million-dollar company… Pareto Marketing Services along the way.”