- Manage production and customer service function to provide customers with the most satisfaction
- Responsible for the coordination of all the orders through the complete order cycle, meeting deadlines, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Direct contact with the customer, sales, personnel, and S.S.
- Understand customer needs and communicates these needs to appropriate
- Post-secondary degree and/or equivalent experience in managing and supervising
- Technical background in all aspects of printing trade and graphic
- Technical background in Litho Print, Digital print, Lettershop, and Contractual mailings
- Technical educational
- 8-10 years related industry experience
- Experience in dealing with people including customers to production
- Understanding of cost
- Production Management experience and expertise
Good decision-maker, communication skills and ability to delegate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to Health and Safety Policy, and to report all unsafe and all unhealthy work
- Conduct a minimum of four safety talks per
- Assesses and plans the assignment of work to production
- Defines personalized procedures to be used by plant production department, manages Staffing levels in all departments, and conducts the appropriate training and
- Works to understand customer needs and through staff members
- Resolves production
- Conducts production meetings as required reviewing all job plans to anticipate problems and develop solutions.
- Recommends plant procedures consistent with management direction
- Directs and supervises the application of discipline, approval for overtime, promotion, hiring, termination, and safety policies in the plant
- Coordinates the execution of manufacturing based on customer requirements, plant capacity, and schedules.
- Ensures quality work produced on time
- Lead and guide department supervisors on the methods and production standards to meet quality and efficiency levels and adherence to safety programs.
- Evaluates equipment requirements and recommends new
- Provides technical support for the sales force as to the company’s ability to produce unique
- Maintains safe and pleasant work environment with emphasis on high
- Participates in labour relations issues & grievances
- Authorizes all plant purchases for inventory materials and
- Monitors production scheduling with a view to improving
- Manages supervisors in the operation of the Responsible for all plant employees and supervises production control and scheduling.
- Communicates to management customer’s perception of service
- Recommends corrective measures