A company dealing in print equipment and parts is looking for a Customer Service person
This position is handling all tasks from handling the customer calls,
taking orders, receiving, and sending out orders. Assisting with anything
necessary with the sales of presses; arranging price quotes on logistics
and parts, necessary services.
Representative between the company and customer for providing guidance in
Providing support as needed to the service team in expediting, obtaining
and tracking parts; could also mean arranging travel plans.
Inside sales for consumable type products to the existing customers and
Creating and distributing Quarterly company newsletter to customers.
Sourcing parts, and/or services, obtaining quotes and negotiating the best
Sourcing parts can involve looking in a press manual for part numbers
Manage all inventory from organizing products in the stock room, product
signage and labeling, recording the receipt of goods, periodic inventory
Reviews and manages inventory stock for consumables with defined delivery
Invoicing service performance and parts shipped.
Pricing of parts and services
Coordinating with truckers, riggers etc. when installing a press or other
Organizing necessary border crossing documents.
Assists in creating company best company procedures and standards.
Oversee Health & Safety requirements and good practices.
Any other duties to aid in a small office running efficiently.
· Min of 2 years related experience
· Must have strong analytical, negotiating and decision-making skills.
· Knowledge of QuickBooks an asset
· Knowledge of customs handling an asset.
· Purchasing background an asset for electronic components
· Intermediate level Microsoft office tool skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
· Able to work with little supervision.
· Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
· Knowledge in Oracle is a benefit
· Works well in a small office environment.
· Strong Customer service skills
· Knowledge of the Printing Industry is a strong asset but not necessary