- Develop and implement annual sales strategy to achieve organizational revenue targets.
- Contribute to the development of product ideas, pricing, and placement strategies.
- Recruitment and development of Project Coordinators and Account Managers, including training, performance assessment, and coaching to ensure we meet the highest performance standards and live the company values.
- Lead morning meetings with your team.
- Develop regular on- or off-site training programs for Account Managers.
- Play a supporting role in the preparation and presentation of contracts and tenders.
- Participate in various local events and get involved in corporate associations to build brand awareness.
- Maintain and grow long-term relationships with key accounts by demonstrating a solid understanding of their business needs.
- Demonstrate company culture and core values in everything you do.
- 3+ years experience in the print industry
- 4+ years experience managing a sales team or proven B2B sales experience
- Proven ability to plan, communicate, and execute in order to accomplish company objectives
- Proven leadership, mentoring, team building, and coaching skills to support growth and development
- Confident and professional communicator, adept at networking
- Strong relationship-building skills and industry contacts with a knowledge of the GVRD market
- Experience working with C-suite; strong executive presence and listening skills
- Positive attitude and competitive energy with an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of urgency; willing to lead by example
- Preference given to applicants with…
- Experience in printing or a complementary industry
- MBA or equivalent
(Expected Salary: $90k-$120k)