An end-to-end provider of managed print and marketing services, our client specializes in high-quality digital printing, high-volume inkjet printing, and direct mail and fulfillment. With a focus on delivering superior customer service and innovative solutions, the company goes above and beyond to provide added value to their customers.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Set up, load, and operate Folder & Cutter Equipment, based on specific Job Docket/Work Order.
- Retrieve all required job components from shipping department or print room.
- Complete “Job Sign-Off” form prior to beginning work, to confirm complete understanding of the job specifications.
- Monitor inventory of job components and request or retrieve more as required.
- Sign in and log all job tasks into computer job costing system.
- Responsible for meeting all deadlines set out to complete the daily workflow.
- Must have knowledge of the current workflow structure, job prioritization and be able to work alone or with minimal supervision.
- Maintain and clean equipment as required to ensure smooth operating.
- Notify supervisor when special maintenance or service call repairs are required.
- Communicate with supervisor any issues with the job or helpers.
- Basic troubleshooting.
- General housekeeping in the work area for safety, cleanliness, and organization.
- Responsible for overall quality and integrity of the end product.
- Consistently check quality before, during, and after each job.
- Basic understanding of job components (stocks, envelopes, finishes, etc.).
- Provide active feedback for improving processes and department development.
- Other relevant tasks or responsibilities that may be required to meet the needs of the department and organization.
- Secondary School Diploma or equivalent hands-on experience required.
- Adhere to all Health & Safety guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Adhere to all department policies, procedures, and controls.
- It is a condition of employment that the employee scan their hours.
- Be flexible with regards to extra shifts and possible short-term changes to accommodate client demands and staff vacations and absences.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to stay focused and work accurately under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environment.
- Must be able to prioritize work efficiently and multitask.
- Must be able to think ahead, trouble shoot, and follow a job through to successful completion.
- Repetitive motion and lifting required.
Reports to: V. P. Production