Our customer is seeking a Production Coordinator extraordinaire to elevate customer printing excellence. This person will coordinate print & direct mail projects utilizing litho, digital and large format printing.
The main purpose of this position is to provide project management to clients, deliver an overall outstanding Customer Experience and solutions to meet client expectations. The key role is to complete integrated deliverables and facilitate on time, on budget and on specification delivery.
- Knowledge of paper and print technologies including litho, digital/POD, web and online capabilities
- Knowledge of digital prepress and lettershop services
- Accountability and organizational excellence
- College / University Diploma in a related field or Equivalent work experience
- Understanding of data requirements and variable messaging for direct mail industry, Print and Lettershop experience and knowledge in data/variable information, composition, digital printing and direct mail production
- Proficiency in computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook platform and project planning software such as MS Project or similar
- Willingness to learn new skills in a continually evolving print and marketing sector.
- Excellent communication (written/oral), time management and organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, resourceful, attention to detail
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Adhere to Health and Safety Policy and report all unsafe and all unhealthy work conditions.
- Adhere to the AIIM Security Policy and report all violations to the Security Policy.
- Provide outstanding Customer Experience with a willingness to take on new challenges.
- Proven results-oriented and client focused orientation.
- Day to day project contact with clients, internal teams, vendors, and other company partners.
- Project ownership; including creating schedules/workbacks, tracking, reporting, risk mitigation, from inception to completion. Manage and communicate the project budget specifications and specification changes, issues risks and change logs as variables are defined and evolve.
- Continuously update the project information and internal production team and Avanti docket system regarding the project status including potential problematic situations that could jeopardize timelines.
- Initiate and lead project onboarding, debrief meetings with clients and sales reps.
- Attends daily production meetings and organize department meetings as required throughout the production schedule.
- Issue and reconcile purchase orders.
- Continually assess the project and identify potential areas of increased effectiveness, efficiency and value add to the client to provide maximum return on investment to the client and company.
- Create client and management status reports such as Monthly Quote Status Reports.
- Monthly participation in reporting of quotes won/loss and monthly revenue retention.