Our client is a print manufacturing and merchandising organization providing end-to-end solutions. Environmentally conscious, they provide innovative digital solutions for signage, fixtures, packaging, and display programs.
Are you looking to build a career in business development in a highly dynamic industry? Are you someone who loves to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment? Are you gregarious, organized, and driven to deliver the best solutions for customers? This is a unique role, for someone who can envision a future where you can grow sales through exceptional account management detail and effective and engaging customer interaction!
Our client’s valued customers are considered a gift and as such they ensure they always respond with hyper vigilant care and commitment. The company’s current sales team love what they do and are performance driven for clients results and success!
For the first time ever, our client is seeking a Strategic Account Project Manager. In this role, the candidate will work on managing a multitude of existing customers. Our client’s customers are all unique and they are looking for someone who can manage existing retail and industrial manufacturing clients across North America.
What You'll Do
With a mindset to deliver quality and on-time solutions throughout various stages of workflow development, the candidate must have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment in print marketing and manufacturing.
This role manages print projects from start to finish, ensuring timely, accurate and competitive pricing for display and signage programs. Preferred estimating background or the ability to learn simple estimating. Must be able to manage accurately critical production and logistics details and be excel proficient.
Skills & Abilities
- Experience in a print, display, or agency considered an asset.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proven track record of multi-tasking, planning, and prioritization.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to proactively initiate questions, updates, or follow-ups.
- Strong working knowledge and experience in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Strong production co-ordination experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally in a print, display, agency, or manufacturing facility.
- Ability to plan, lead and execute production activities in a dynamic environment.
- Strong sense of urgency and customer focus.
- Highly organized, strong analytical and time management skills.
- Passion for quality with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work between hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and be flexible and client responsive between 5:00 PM and 9:00 PM as required as back up to the Senior Account Manager.
- Excellent communication skills to work effectively with customers and liaison between sales and operations, print, post press, assembly, and shipping departments.
- Strong team skills and a “Can Do” attitude to respond positively and efficiently to changing customer demands and opportunities.
- Check over dockets for accuracy, including PO’s, prior to their creation and input into production.
- Engage in AccuraMIS and ability to own CRM, production orders, and logistics updates.
- Participate in the resolution of customer complaints; assisting CSR’s and outside sales as required.
- Provides weekly/daily input and advice to production team through team meetings.
- Willingness to become print and marketing knowledgeable to deliver and follow through on the most comprehensive and client innovation.
- Competitive pay ($60K), plus full benefits package.
- One of a kind and achievable daily bonus programs.
- Opportunities to grow professionally and financially through a performance management culture.