Need strategies for the year ahead? Join this virtual event!
Experience a diverse panel of Canadian printers for an enlightening discussion on the most pressing issues confronting our industry today. Take away insights and strategies that can be applied to your business in 2023 and beyond.
This virtual learning event is hosted by the Canadian Printing Industries Association and moderated by our COO, Bob Dale.
- Scott Williams, CEO, Rocket
- Bruce Zacard, Vice President, Litho Quebec
- Stephanie Magill, President, Apex Graphics
- Jerry Theoret, President, Battlefield Press
- Mike Kyer, President, Metro Printers
Topics to be discussed:
- Securing reliable access to materials: the continuing impact of supply chain disruptions, the outlook and effective strategies going forward,
- Managing rising costs: inflationary pressures including rising material and labour costs,
- Changing market conditions: broader changes in the marketplace impacting the demand for printed products and the opportunities and challenges these changes present,
- Impactful technology investments: options that promise to improve competitiveness and business performance, and
- Workflow Innovations: tools, systems and processes that help printers streamline workflows, drive automation and empower decision making.
Wednesday, February 22
2:00 PM – 3:30 PM EST
Tickets: $50 members, $60 non-members, $25 students, $100 for groups
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit: cpia.eventbrite.ca